- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, for added pan strength
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
Baking Surface Dimensions : 2.75 x 2.0625 x 1.375 inches in each cup
Outer Dimensions: 15.75 x 11.125 x 1.375 inches
Material: Aluminized Steel
Product Description: The USA PAN® 12 Cup Muffin pan provides home bakers with a way to make the perfect apple, blueberry, banana, or cornbread muffins. The pan surface is coated with a proprietary AMERICOAT® coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT® is made without PTFE, PFOA and BPA. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge , rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.