If you are baking a lot of bread these days—like so many of us are—you need a bread knife. May we suggest the Shun Premier Grey Bread Knife? It features razor-sharp, wide serrations that cut through a bread loaf with ease and with less crumbing. Unlike a plain-edged knife, the serrations let you gently cut through the bread without crushing. Unlike sawtooth serrations, the Shun Premier Grey Bread Knife's wide, undulating serrations gently glide through the bread without tearing. This keeps the bread's texture intact and makes your beautiful bread taste even better.
- Whether your bread it crusty or tender, this knife cuts without tearing or crushing—and looks gorgeous doing it
- VG-MAX cutting core; the latest in the VG line of “super steels”; wear resistant, corrosion resistant, holds a fine, sharp edge; 16° each side
- 68 micro layers of Damascus cladding look beautiful, support and protect the core
- Hammered TSUCHIME finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Stylish, grey Pakkawood handle is contoured for comfort and control; resists moisture
- Handcrafted in Japan