The Performance decanter was introduced in 2018 as a compliment to the groundbreaking Performance glass series. This machine-made piece features a simple design with optical blown glass. The art of this craft originated in Venice, the cradle of the most superior glassblowing techniques.
This decanter is designed for a single bottle of wine.
This pack contains a single piece.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
RIEDEL recommends: Use bottle cleaners to remove stains from the decanter.
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)