The Mixing Glass is suited for stirring drinks, with good pouring properties and the perfect dimensions for liquid and ice.
Mixing glasses are working utensils, not elegant drinking vessels, so this product is sturdy, durable and easy to handle. Here, durability is more important than design. A strainer can also be securely positioned on the top of the glass, thanks to the well-designed diameter.
The Mixing Glass is for simultaneous preparation of 1-2 drinks.
This pack contains a single piece.
Machine-made and dishwasher safe.
Caring for your RIEDEL Crystal
- RIEDEL glasses are dishwasher safe. RIEDEL exclusively recommends MIELE
- To avoid stains: use soft water (low mineral content)
- To avoid scratches: Avoid glass contact with other glass or metal
- To remove stains: use white vinegar
- If available use a stemware rack
If washing by hand
- Wash the glass under warm water (use detergent and rinse the glass carefully)
- Glass polishing: Use two polishing cloths, never hold the glass by the base to polish the bowl
- Stem snap: Occurs through mishandling = torque or bend pressure at the stem
- Storage: Avoid glass storage in kitchen cabinets which have strong aromas that translates into glass
Microfiber Polishing Cloth
- Wash at boiling temperature (to kill bacteria) with odorless soap
- Should be machine washed at min. 170° F/75° C
- Never use fabric softener when rinsing your microfiber polishing cloth (avoids grease film on surface)