- Regency Unbleached Cheesecloth for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, sieving, fermenting foods, cooking with herbs, steeping tea and more
- Made from 100-percent unbleached cotton; chlorine free and lint free; single use; measures 36 x 36-inches
- Filter out seeds and skins for smooth sauces, purees, and jellies; drain liquids and whey from dairy for denser homemade cheese and thick Greek yogurt
- Wrap herbs and spices in a bouquet garni for easy removal before serving foods, infuse oil and vinegar, make mulled cider, or homebrew craft beer
- Allows proper airflow for making probiotic and fermented food, like kefir and kombucha tea; protects food from debris and bugs during fermentation
Regency's 100-percent Unbleached Cotton Cheesecloth is invaluable with kitchen supplies for cooking, roasting, draining, straining, and sieving, without any chlorine, and it's lint free. Use it to filter out seeds, skins, fibrous bulk and lumps for silky-smooth sauces, pastes, purees, gravies, and cream soups, and clear broth, stock, syrups and jellies. Perfect with canning supplies, too. Easy to use, simply line a strainer or colander with cheesecloth, place a catch bowl underneath, and pour item to be strained. Use multiple layers to trap even smaller bits. Essential for cheese making supplies to capture dairy solids and allow whey to drain for firmer homemade cheese. It promotes air circulation to keep cheese free of mold as it ages. Strain liquids for thicker homemade Greek yogurt. Wrap herbs and spices as a sachet or bouquet garni that's easily removed from soups, stews and stocks, or herb infuser to flavor oil and vinegar, fill with mulling spices for mulled cider, add pickling spices to brine for pickles, sauerkraut and other cabbage recipes, steep loose tea leaves, catch seeds and pulp when juicing lemons, or strain bits from homemade almond milk. For juicy, flavorful oven roasted poultry, soak cheesecloth in melted butter and wine, or cider, and drape over top to slow baste roasted turkey. For home brewing supplies, tie up hops and whole grains as a steeping bag to contain and easily remove them without having to filter out husks from a homebrew craft beer. Helpful with fermenting supplies, it allows ample airflow for making kefir and other probiotic and fermented foods, or kombucha and other fermented tea, and protects food from debris and bugs during the fermentation process. Made from 100-percent unbleached chlorine-free lint-free cotton, Regency's Cheesecloth is single use and disposable for easy cleanup. Simply rinse out debris, hand or machine wash in hot water, use a cold rinse, and hang to air dry.