This mushroom-shaped popcorn has lots of nooks and crannies making it ideal for catching popcorn seasoning. Try your fresh popped popcorn with our Sweet Cream Butter Olive Oil & one of of Olivelle's all-natural popcorn seasonings.
Microwave Popper Directions
- Expand Olivelle silicone microwave bowl to its full height.
- Add kernels up to one of the 2 lines on the bottom of the bowl.
- Place lid loosely inside the owl
- Microwave 2-4 mins, until popping slows to 3 seconds between pops.
- Use the handles, carefully remove the bowl. Caution, it is hot!
- Season with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of seasoning. Enjoy!
Stove Top Directions
- In a large pot heat 2 Tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add 1/2 cup kernels and cover. Occasionally shake the pot to ensure even heating.
- Once popping slows to less tan 3 seconds, remove from heat.
Enjoy with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of seasoning.