For ground breaking innovations in cookware, equip the kitchen with Hestan NanoBond Molecular Titanium Skillets. Available in 3 sizes, these workhorses are quick heating, high temperature safe and have 20% more surface area than traditional frypans for better browning and searing.
With 14 global patents, NanoBond is the most advanced cookware on the market offering unparalleled durability, superior cooking performance and lasting beauty.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4X harder than typical stainless-steel and resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCoreTM aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
- Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
- Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 1,050°F
- Safe, nonreactive surface that is 100% toxin free
- Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
- Handcrafted in Italy
Length: 18.75 in.
Diameter: 11.0 in.
Height without lid: 1.75 in.
Weight without lid: 2.68 lb.
Length: 21.0 in.
Diameter: 12.5 in.
Height without lid: 2.0 in.
Weight without lid: 3.39 lb.