- Helen's Asian Kitchen Sushi Tray for serving and enjoying all types of sushi
- Made from 100-percent natural bamboo; fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for a more sustainable living
- Amply sized to serve sushi with all of the fixings, like wasabi, pickled ginger, soy sauce, broth, or Japanese salad, and miso soup
- Doubles nicely as serveware for other foods, like a complete cheese course, fruit display, and desserts
- Reusable and strong; less absorbent than wood; will not scratch surfaces; hand wash in warm, soapy water
Helen's Asian Kitchen Sushi Tray spotlights homemade sushi creations perfectly. It's roomy enough for serving all types of sushi with all of the fixings, like wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce or broth. Works equally well at any dining occasion, from lunch or brunch, holiday meals, even outdoor entertaining. Great for serving a complete cheese course, fruit display, and desserts, too. Helen Chen's Bamboo Sushi Tray is reusable and less absorbent than wood. Won't scratch surfaces. Bamboo is a fast-growing, fully sustainable alternative to traditional materials for more sustainable living practices. Hand wash only. Occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep bamboo looking its best. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.