- Fantes Cousin Liana's Gnocchi Board easily forms pasta dough into authentic Italian gnocchi
- Made in Italy from natural beechwood; easy-grip handle maintains the perfect angle and keeps board steady for easier use
- Ridges help shape pasta and add texture which will hold more sauce; works nicely as a cavatelli maker, too
- Forms a more consistent shape than using a fork; won't flatten delicate dough; same size pieces cook more evenly and make more attractive presentation
- Easy to use and clean; wipe with a dry cloth or brush
Fantes Cousin Liana's Gnocchi Board is perfect for making authentic gnocchi pasta. Gnocchi, literally meaning 'lump,' is a light and plump Italian dumpling made from a potato and semolina dough. Nothing tastes better than homemade pasta and learning how to make gnocchi couldn'nt be easier. Cousin Liana's rustic pasta maker brings old world charm and function to contemporary kitchen tools. Special ridges on the board form a more consistent shape than would using a fork, and add the traditional texture that holds more sauce without flattening the delicate dough. Similarly sized gnocchi cook more evenly and allow for a more attractive presentation. The easy-grip handle helps achieve, and maintain, the perfect angle and keeps it steady during use. Simple to use. Prepare dough according to the desired gnocchi recipe. Roll dough into long ropes, -inch in diameter, then cut into individual squares, -inch long. For best results, working each piece separately, place a square of dough onto the Gnocchi Board and press slightly to imprint it. Then, starting at the top of the pasta, roll it along the ridges with a gentle pressure to imprint the entire circumference. Dust the gnocchi with flour to prevent them from sticking and set aside until all dough is formed. Cousin Liana's Gnocchi Board works nicely as a cavatelli maker, too! Made in Italy from all-natural beechwood. Easy to use and clean. Wipe with a dry cloth or brush before first use, and after every use. Fante's, The Italian Market Original since 1906. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.