Aerolatte's Original Steam-Free Milk Frother with a satin finish aerates milk into a thick, rich foamy beverage. Frothed milk is fun and easy to make with very little effort. The frother is easy for everyone to use, requires no electricity, and is more compact and economical than espresso machines. Easily froth all types of milk, from whole, skim or goat milk, to hemp, almond, soy, cashew, coconut, and other non dairy milk. Simply measure chilled or warmed milk into a mug or glass. Submerge the whisk end of the frother, then press and hold the power button to create a creamy, silky froth on top, about 30-60 seconds or until desired consistency is achieved. Serve and enjoy. Add flavorings before frothing, if desired. It makes afternoon snack time more fun and is a great addition to coffee accessories to transform fresh-brewed coffee into specialty coffee drinks. Great for cappuccino, cafe au latte, caramel macchiato, mocha, Irish coffee or iced coffee. Elevate hot chocolate from ordinary to extraordinary or finish craft cocktails with panache. Made from 18/8 stainless steel and plastic with a satin finish that's lead, cadmium, phthalates, and BPA free to be Prop 65 compliant, Aerolatte's Milk Frother To Go is durable, versatile, and easy to use. Hand wash the frother's whisk end in warm, soapy water. Includes Milk Frother and batteries.
- Aerolatte's Original Steam-Free Milk Frother with satin finish for making and enjoying rich, frothy beverages without electricity
- Made of 18/8 stainless steel and plastic; lead, cadmium, phthalates, and BPA free; Prop 65 compliant; includes frother and batteries
- Measure milk into a mug or glass, submerge frother's whisk end and hold power button to froth, about 30-60 seconds, until foam has desired consistency
- Great for whole, skim, and goat milk, hemp, almond, soy, cashew, and other non dairy milk
- Easy to use; more compact and economical than espresso machines; hand wash frother's whisk end in warm, soapy water