The Premier Elite 7" chef's knife features a hot-isostatic pressed (HIP) ceramic blade for superior strength and sharpness. Featuring a distinctive etched design on the blade reminiscent of a traditional Japanese Zen sand garden. The flat-sided oval pakka wood handle design is inspired by the shape of a Koban, an old Japanese gold coin and is joined to the blade with stainless steel rivets and a bolster.
- The unique hot-isostatic pressed ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality and beauty
- A distinctive etched knife blade and unique handle design, inspired by Japanese cultural elements
- Lightweight and easy to clean, ceramic blades will not brown food, are rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ultra-sharp blade that will maintain their edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Perfectly balanced, Kyocera knives are ideal for slicing fruits, vegetables and boneless meats, not to be used on frozen or hard foods
- Made in Japan and packaged in a black gift box with protective sleeve