- HIC's Round Au Gratin Baking Dish for baking and serving au gratin recipes and other casserole and single-serving recipes
- Beautifully designed with flared handles on both sides for easy handling in and out of the oven
- Great for potato au gratin, scalloped potatoes, pot pie, shepherds pie, even baked mac and cheese
- Made from fine-quality porcelain
- Durable, versatile, microwave, oven, broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe
HIC's Round Au Gratin Dishes are perfect for baking and serving casseroles and au gratin recipes. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler, they're perfect for making au gratin potatoes, scalloped potatoes, pot pie, shepherds pie, even baked mac and cheese or other single-serving recipes. This porcelain casserole dish performs beautifully as bakeware and equally well as serveware for every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler and freezer and won't transfer odors, colors or flavors between uses. These Au Gratin Baking Dishes are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.