For superior form and function from optimized cold forged construction, equip the kitchen with Hestan ProBond Forged Stainless Steel Saucepans. Available in 4 sizes, these lightweight saucepans are designed with a wider base for efficient heating and stirring and sealed/flared rims for precision pouring.
Handcrafted in Italy to meet the highest quality standards, the new cold-forged ProBond collection features a revolutionary process that optimizes the metal to create thicker bases for even heat distribution, thinner sidewalls for lighter weight, and thicker rims for increased durability.
- Cold forged steel for optimized construction and performance
- Triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCoreTM aluminum delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Attractive two-toned exterior design with a polished rim paired with a brushed stainless-steel body
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting. No exposed aluminum
- Flared rims offer perfect drip free pouring
- Flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting ability
- Ideally weighted ergonomic handle with a comfortable grip
- Handcrafted in Italy
Length: 13.75 in.
Diameter: 7.62 in.
Height with lid: 4.5 in.
Height without lid: 3.0 in.
Weight with lid: 2.7 lb.
Weight without lid: 1.89 lb.