Zwilling Pro | 7-Inch Deli Bread Knife - Serrated Edge
The Pro 7-inch Deli Bread Knife offers an improved, more controlled cutting experience for heavy duty slicing jobs. Slice through thicker cuts with ease including turkey, ham, and roast meats. Effortlessly cut through soft-interior, hard-exterior foods, like tomatoes and crusty loaves of bread.
Designed to provide increased knuckle clearance from the cutting board, the ergonomic, triple-rivet handle and tang provide comfort and stability as you cut through hearty foods. The German-made 7-inch blade is curved for nimble and precise cutting while the unique Z-15.1 serration designed by ZWILLING provides clean and controlled slicing and stays sharper, longer.
ZWILLING Pro knives are our most-user friendly knife on the market. The unique curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, these ice-hardened FRIODUR blades boast long-lasting sharpness.
- 7-inch serrated knife
- Increased knuckle clearance from standard bread knives encourages more nimble and precise cutting
- Curved blade with Z15.1 serration for an improved cutting experience
- Curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, encouraging cutting with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- Polymer handle is ergonomic and durable
- SIGMAFORGE knife is forged from a single piece of special formula high-carbon NO STAIN stainless steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensures ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Full tang and handle are triple-riveted for superb stability
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Manufactured in Germany