The 5-inch serrated edge utility knife is ideal for cutting bread and slicing through delicate foods. The serrated blade cuts through hard exterior, soft interior foods effortlessly. Cut tomatoes, sausages, bread, and cheese with precision - this small, versatile knife is perfect for picnics, too.
ZWILLING Pro, the most user-friendly knife on the market, is now available with elegant matte white handles. ZWILLING Pro Le Blanc boasts a unique curved bolster that acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip, with thumb and index finger on the blade, for safe cutting and less fatigue. The blade was designed with a broad curve in the front to facilitate the rocking motion of Western cutting, while the straight back is ideal for the Asian chopping motion. The full length of the blade can be used when cutting and can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
- Manufactured in Germany
- Ergonomic white polymer, triple-rivet handle
- Full tang for superb stability
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Curved bolster to cut with improved precision, safety, and comfort
- SIGMAFORGE® knife is forged from a single piece of solid steel
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR® blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience