- Strong and durable pans that are versatile for any recipe
- Easy clean up with our non-stick coating: FDA approved for safe contact with food
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for the life of your use
- Same rust proof design used in professional bakeries
- Unique, ridged texture, facilitates even air circulation and heat distribution
- Pan made in USA from globally sourced materials
The USA PAN® Large Cookie Sheet Pan lets home bakers bake flawless homemade chocolate chip cookies that brown evenly, release quickly, and come out tasting great! The pan surface is coated with a proprietary AMERICOAT® coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT® is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free. USA PAN®’s professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA PAN® is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area.
Do not exceed 450°F (230°C). Our bakeware conducts heat efficiently, which may require you to reduce the time and temperature as necessary. Hand wash bakeware in warm water with mild dishwashing soap using a sponge, rinse and dry thoroughly. Do not place in dishwasher. Follow recipe instructions, greasing and flouring as directed. Cooking spray is not recommended. To maintain the pan’s appearance over time, use a silicone baking mat or line the pan with aluminum foil when roasting vegetables or baking higher fat foods such as french fries or meat. Use only silicone, nylon or wooden utensils. Do not use sharp metal utensils.