The glass lid cocotte is unsurpassed for slow-cooking meat and vegetables to tender perfection, and for simmering hearty stews and soups. And with its innovative tight-fitting borosilicate glass lid you can conveniently monitor your cooking without removing the lid, keeping moisture locked into your dishes. Cast iron possesses exceptional heat-retaining qualities, so the pot heats evenly throughout. The textured black matte enamel interior ensures exceptional browning and requires no seasoning.
Rooted in French culinary heritage, STAUB cookware is beloved by professional and home chefs for its exquisite craftsmanship, exceptional performance, and timeless beauty. Each STAUB cocotte effortlessly and elegantly transitions from the oven to the table - you can cook and serve in the same dish. These heirloom pieces can be lovingly passed from generation to generation.
- 4-quart cocotte for soups, stews, and braises
- Borosilicate tempered glass lid is tight-fitting and retains moisture, and lets you keep an eye on food as it cooks
- Cast iron construction heats evenly throughout and retains heat for longer
- Textured black matte enamel interior requires no seasoning and ensures exceptional browning
- Smooth enamel bottom works on all stovetops, including induction
- Oven safe up to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended
- Made in France