- BHIC's Souffle Ramekin for baking and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and single-serving recipes
- Made from fine-quality porcelain; microwave safe for easy reheating and serving
- Perfect for cheese or egg dishes, souffles, baked cocotte, baked mac and cheese, quiche or creme brulee, and any crisp, cobbler or crumble dessert
- Serve garnish, condiments, and seasonings alongside entrees, even dipping sauce, drawn butter, olives, taco toppings, and more
- Durable, versatile, microwave, oven, broiler, freezer and dishwasher safe
HIC's Souffle Ramekins are versatile baking dishes for making and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and single-serving recipes. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler, they're perfect for souffle and quiche, baked cocotte, mac and cheese, French onion soup, even blueberry crumble, apple crisp, peach cobbler, creme brulee and ice cream. They double nicely as serving dishes for garnishes, condiments, and seasonings, or dipping sauce, drawn butter, olives, taco toppings, and so much more. HIC's Souffle Ramekins perform beautifully at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer. These souffles are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.