HIC's Souffle Ramekins are versatile baking dishes for making and serving appetizers, casseroles, entrees, desserts and single-serving recipes. Specially designed for use in the oven and under the broiler, they're perfect for souffle and quiche, baked cocotte, mac and cheese, French onion soup, even blueberry crumble, apple crisp, peach cobbler, creme brulee and ice cream. They double nicely as serving dishes for garnishes, condiments, and seasonings, or dipping sauce, drawn butter, olives, taco toppings, and so much more. HIC's Souffle Ramekins perform beautifully at every dining occasion, from breakfast to lunch or brunch, for holiday meals, party buffets, even outdoor entertaining. A tradition since 1957, HIC Fine Porcelain Bakeware and Serveware is safe for use in the microwave, oven, broiler, and freezer. These souffles are dishwasher safe, making cleanup a breeze.
- Mrs. Anderson's Ceramic Pie Weights bake empty pie shells, known as blind baking, without them shrinking, bubbling or buckling
- Natural food-safe ceramic stoneware; heat resistant to 480-degrees Fahrenheit; 2 sets x 135 pie weights (each 8-ounces) in reusable storage containers
- Individual beads are easy to place and arrange as needed; effectively weighs down pie dough to keep bubbles from forming and transfers heat evenly
- Blind bake pie crust for banana cream and chocolate cream pie, lemon meringue, strawberry rhubarb pie, banoffee pie, and more
- Easy to use; great for any size frozen and homemade pie crust; wipe clean with a dry cloth or wash in warm water, without any soap, and air dry