- Mrs. Anderson's Easy Pie Crust Maker for perfectly round pie crusts with a consistent thickness that bakes evenly without the floury, sticky mess
- Made from BPA-free plastic; strong, durable, reusable; stays in place when in use; transparent material displays contents clearly; lays flat to store
- Dust dough with flour, place inside Crust Maker and press flat with hand, zip Crust Maker closed and roll; for 11-inch, 12-inch and deep-dish pies
- Safely transfer delicate dough without it tearing; unzip Crust Maker, center pie dish face down on dough, hold both together and turn upright
- Great for rolling cookie, pastry, pizza, and pasta dough too; turn inside out and wash in warm, soapy water; dry thoroughly; instructions included
Mrs. Anderson's 14-inch Easy Pie Crust Maker rolls perfectly round pie crust dough to the optimal size and thickness for 11-inch, 12-inch and deep-dish pies. No more anxiety over misshapen dough or uneven crusts! Whether just learning how to make pie or perfecting a pie crust from scratch, this must-have of baking accessories makes professional-looking pies without the mess. Dough is easily rolled into a perfectly round circle with a consistent thickness for even baking without raw, doughy pockets. It zips closed to contain unwanted mess, yet is transparent to display contents clearly for easy monitoring. It safely transfers delicate dough to baking dishes without it tearing. Easy as pie to use. For perfectly round pie crust, lightly dust dough with flour and place it inside the Crust Maker. Press dough flat by hand and sprinkle extra flour if needed. Zip the pie crust bag closed to contain billows of flour and sticky mess inside. Roll dough evenly with a rolling pin to fill the Crust Maker. To transfer the dough, unzip the Crust Maker, center pie dish face down on the dough. Hold the baking pan against the dough and turn them upright, so the dough is on top. Gently peel back the Crust Maker from the dough. Finish pie according to the recipe. A perfect addition to baking tools for rolling either frozen pie crust or homemade pie crust, a sweet dough recipe, like cookie dough or pastry dough for sticky buns, cinnamon rolls, poppy seed roll and rugelach, savory dough for chicken pot pie, shepards pie, and quiche, or pizza dough, homemade pasta dough, pasty (pocket pastry with savoury filling), and more. Made from BPA-free plastic, Mrs. Anderson's Pie Crust Maker is strong and durable to outlast thousands of uses. Stays in place when in use. Lays flat for compact storage. Easy to clean. Turn inside out and hand wash with warm, soapy water. Dry thoroughly before zipping up and storing. Instructions included. Not dishwasher safe. Brought to you by HIC Harold Import Co.