- Marcato's Classic round-shaped Ravioli Stamp easily cuts and seals pasta dough for authentic homemade ravioli with meat, vegetable, or cheese filling
- Made from aluminum with comfort-grip wooden handle and fluted edges; measures 3-inches
- Quickly make 3-inch round-shaped ravioli with classic fluted edges; uniform-sized pasta cooks evenly for better-tasting results
- Simply spoon filling onto dough and top with another sheet of dough, press down firmly with Ravioli Stamp to cut and seal the ravioli pasta
- Compact for easy storage; makes a great cookie cutter, too; hand wash in warm, soapy water; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato's Classic Round-Shaped Ravioli Maker Stamp for creating authentic meat, vegetable, or cheese stuffed pasta. Quickly cut and seal 3-inch round-shaped ravioli in a single action. Nothing tastes better than homemade pasta and uniformly sized ravioli cooks evenly for better-tasting results. Simply roll and cut dough. Prepare and place the ravioli filling as directed by the recipe. Press downward firmly with the Ravioli Stamp to cut the dough and seal the stuffing inside. Cook the homemade ravioli according to recipe. Marcato's Classic Ravioli Stamp features classic fluted edges for creating authentic looking pasta and comfort-grip handles for less hand strain during use. Made from wood and aluminum, it's compact for easy storage and works nicely as a cookie cutter, too! Hand wash in warm, soapy water. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.