- Marcato's Ravioli Tablet for forming, filling, sealing, and cutting 10 (2-inch) square raviolis in just minutes with the included pasta rolling pin
- Made in Italy from anodized aluminum and oxidized coloring; includes non-skid base, cutter lid, pasta rolling pin, and instructions
- Forms, seals and cuts filled ravioli; simply roll out dough and lay over the base, add filling, roll pin over cutter lid to seal and cut raviolis
- Cuts and seals 10 (2-inch) square raviolis that cook evenly; fresh pasta can be dried and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately
- Easy to use; 10-year manufacturer's warranty; wipe clean with a dry brush or cloth; available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co
Marcato's Ravioli Tablet forms, cuts, and seals filling inside ravioli for authentic Italian pasta at home. Nothing tastes better than fresh homemade pasta. The Ravioli Tablet makes homemade ravioli easily, 2-inch square, 10 at a time. Its non-skid base adds stability during use. Ravioli that's equal in size and shape looks great and cooks evenly. Simply roll out pasta dough and cut a sheet wide enough to cover the Ravioli Tablet base. Add filling, and cover with another sheet of dough. Lay the cutter lid on top and roll the pasta rolling pin across to seal and cut the ravioli in a single action. The ravioli can be dried on a cooling rack and stored for later use, or cooked and enjoyed immediately. Made in Italy from anodized aluminum and oxidized coloring, Marcato's Ravioli Tablet wipes clean with a dry brush or cloth after each use. Includes the non-skid base, cutter lid, and pasta rolling pin with instructions and 10-year manufacturer's warranty. Available exclusively from HIC Harold Import Co.