A sauteuse pan has sloping sides and a large surface area ideal for simmering and reduction. It's a versatile shape that also works for searing, sauteing, braising and frying.
Its cast iron construction enhances the cooking process by evenly distributing heat and locking in the optimal amount of moisture. The interior enamel resists chipping and cleans evenly, and ergonomic handles provide a secure grip, even while wearing oven mitts.
- Colorful, long-lasting exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking; interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor food as it cooks, preventing burning and sticking
- Oversized handles provide even weight distribution and a secure grip
- Ergonomic composite knobs are heat resistant to 500°F
- Built-in lid stabilizers provide a secure, no-slide fit
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware available