Kyocera's Adjustable Mandoline Slicer is the easiest, most convenient tool in the kitchen for taking on any slicing or grating task. The advanced ceramic, ultra-sharp blade can be adjusted to 4 different cutting thicknesses with a turn of a dial. Safe and easy to use as it requires no setup. With the built-in corner notches, you can securely slice over bowls, plates, or a container. The handguard holds the fruit or vegetable in place and protects fingers. Perfect for creating any type of healthy salad and/or casserole that includes cabbage, carrots, cucumber, onions, potatoes, daikon radish, ginger, hard cheeses and more.
- The ceramic blade is made from Kyocera's proprietary zirconia material produced in Japan for exceptional quality
- Lightweight and easy to clean, the blade will not brown food, is rust-proof and resistant to acids
- Ultra-sharp, the pure advanced ceramic blade will maintain its edge up to 10x longer than steel blades
- Safe design features corner notches to secure over a bowl and includes handguard for protection
- Achieve smooth and even slices using the adjustable dial that provides 4 different cut thicknesses from paper-thin to thick: 0.5mm, 1.3 mm, 2.0 mm and 3.0 mm
- Easily slice or grate cabbage, carrots, cucumbers, onions, potatoes, daikon, ginger, and more
- Dishwasher safe