- Eddington's Olive Wood Pasta Server with fork-like teeth for gently stirring, draining, and serving spaghetti and other longer pasta noodles
- Made in Europe from fine Italian Olivewood; lightweight yet strong; measures 10-inches
- Beautifully handcrafted, decorative, and durable; fits neatly in a kitchen gadget drawer or display on the counter in a utensil holder
- This olive wood is carefully sourced from selected groves mainly in the south of Italy; harvested when olive production ceases or from pruned branches
- Will not scratch surfaces; safe for use on nonstick cookware; hand wash only; occasionally coat with mineral oil to keep olive wood looking its best
Eddington's Olive Wood Pasta Server makes cooking beautiful and easy. For all of your pasta preparation, this perfect kitchen utensil with fork-like teeth gently stirs pasta while it cooks, then lifts it from the pot to drain it and serve. Great for stirring and serving other long noodles, like linguini, fusilli, and more. Lightweight, yet strong, and safe for everyone to use, even families with budding young chefs just learning to cook. Although it fits nicely in a kitchen gadget drawer, this attractive cooking tool displays beautifully on the counter, always at the ready. Favoured for its beautiful grain and dense durable character, Mediterranean olive wood has been used for centuries to craft fine tableware and utensils. Carefully sourced from selected groves mainly in the south of Italy, the wood is only harvested when olive production has ceased or branches have been cut as part of the pruning process. Over time, with oiling and use, olive wood will darken in colour and develop a rich patina, further enhancing the appearance and grain. It will not scratch surfaces and is safe for metal and nonstick cookware. Hand wash only.