Cooking Surface: L: 5.50 in. W: 2.00 in. H: 2.00 in.
Material: BPA-free and Melamine Free Plastic
Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
Weight: 1.06 lbs
1. Before initial use and after subsequent uses, hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.
Use and Tips:
1. Use a Spritz Cookie recipe only. The dough must be the correct consistency to be pressed out and to hold shape while baking.
2. Start with your ingredients at room temperature. Do not microwave your butter - your cookies may not hold their shape while baking.
3. Chill your dough for approx 30 min before attempting to “Press” the cookies. If your dough is too warm it may be sticky – sticking to the press instead of sticking to the pan.
4. Adjust the temp of your dough as needed. If your dough is too soft and not making a sharply designed cookie, refrigerate briefly. If your dough is too stiff and won’t move through the press, let stand at room temp briefly
5. Use bare metal cookie/baking sheets – Do Not Grease! No Silpat mats or non stick pans – You need the cookie to stick to the pan when you are pressing. Spritz Cookie recipes usually have plenty of butter which will ensure the release of your cookie after baking.